Saturday, March 29, 2008

Swami Vivekananda's Quote

"If I think that I am bound, I remain bound. I make my own bondage.  If I know that I am free, I am free from this moment. Call upon that sleeping Soul; then all powers will come; all strength will come; all goodness will come; everything else will come; all superstitions will go; all delusions will go.  I have neither death nor fear.  Pilgrimage, books, rituals, ceremonies, forms and temples can never bind me.  This is the knowledge of the Freedom.  Freedom is the Goal of all Nature.  All power is in you.  Be conscious and bring it out.  You can do anything and everything.  Even the poison of the snake will be powerless, if you can firmly deny it.  Therefore, the idea that you are Mr. So and So can never be True; It is the daydream.  Know this and be free.  No breathing; no physical training of Yoga. Nothing is of any use until you reach the idea " I am the Witness; I am the Spirit; Nothing external can touch me"

No comments: